Mission Statement: The Career Center strives to educate, engage, and empower students to investigate and connect academic interests and career options while engaging in a life-long journey of self-exploration, inspiration and personal/professional growth.
The Career Center faculty and staff are committed to providing a learning environment with authentic assessments of real-world scenarios and skills.
We teach workplace competencies
Effective workers can productively use:
1. Resources - They know how to allocate time, money, materials, space, and staff.
2. Interpersonal Skills - They learn how to work on teams, teaching others, serve customers, lead, negotiate and work well with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
3. Information - They can acquire and evaluate data, organize and maintain files, interpret and communicate, and use computers to process information.
4. Systems - They understand social, organizational, and technological systems; they can monitor and correct performance; and they can design or improve systems.
5. Technology - They can select equipment and tools, apply technology to specific tasks, and maintain and trouble shoot equipment.